Project

Also known as: George W. South Memorial Protestant Episcopal Church of the Advocate; Church of the Advocate
Overview Chronology References Architects Images Maps
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS
 

Church of the Advocate
(c. 1958)
Philadelphia Historical Commission Files, Philadelphia Historical Commission.
> View more images [9 total]

Overview

  • Project Status: Built - extant
  • Building Type: church
  • Religious Denomination: Protestant Episcopal (P.E.)

Location

1801-1819 DIAMOND ST [Browse this block]
2100 N 18TH ST [Browse this block]
Philadelphia, PA

> Search near this location

> View location in Google Maps
> Why are there multiple addresses or locations listed?

Project(s) on this Campus:
Church of the Advocate Parish House
Church of the Advocate Rectory

Historic Registrations and Surveys

  • HABS (Historic American Building Survey): PA-6672
  • HABS (Historic American Building Survey): PA-6672-A
  • National Register: 80003620 (2/8/1980)
  • National Historic Landmark
  • Philadelphia Register of Historic Places -- 08/07/1980; 01/29/1986

Links to Other Databases

Links to Other Resources

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2014 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2014 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.