Harry K. Stevens was enrolled in the Pennsylvania Museum and School of Industrial Arts for the academic year 1885/1886. By 1890 he had been admitted as a junior member to the Philadelphia Chapter, AIA, noting an office with A. J. Boyden. His independent office begins appearing in Philadelphia city directories in 1925 and again from 1927 to 1935, with an address in 1925 at 1627 Sansom Street, and from 1927 to 1935 at 1713 Sansom Street.
Sandra L. Tatman.
- Pennsylvania Museum and School of Industrial Art
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.