Cleveland architect Charles Schweinfurth began his practice in 1883 after serving as supervising architect of the U. S. Treasury Department from 1875-1881. Although he is not directly connected to Philadelphia buildings, Schweinfurth often employed the D'Ascenzo Studios for stained glass design in his Cleveland work.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Links to Other Resources
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.