Born in Warwick, RI, the son of Rosa Bogner, Harry W. Bogner earned a certificate with distinction at the Imperial Technical School of Austria in 1910 (where he held a scholarship) before studying architecture at the University of Pennsylvania in 1914-1915. In Philadelphia he was associated with the offices of Cope & Stewardson and Horace Trumbauer. By 1919 he had formed his first partnership in Milwaukee, WI, where he would remain for his career.
Sandra L. Tatman, and
Emily T. Cooperman.
Clubs and Membership Organizations
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2017 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2017 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.