Raymond John Richardson earned his B.S. in Architecture from the University of Pennsylvania in 1914 and followed that with his M.S. in 1915. By 1917 he was employed by McKim, Mead & White in New York, but eventually he moved to Reading, PA, to establish an independent office; and by the time that the Book of the School was published in 1934, he could cite an address at 128 Kent Way, West Reading, PA. By 1938 Richardson's citatons appear frequently in the Philadelphia Real Estate Record and Builders Guide, noting an office address at 147 N 5th St., Reading, PA
Sandra L. Tatman.
- University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.