Partners Adrian Worthington Smith and William C. Prichett established a firm by the end of 1887, working together at 1430 South Penn Square, but with each retaining his full name on the masthead. After Thomas B. Prichett entered the firm in March 1890, the name was changed to Smith & Prichett. By June 1890 Adrian W. Smith has left the firm to establish an independent practice.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.