Established as successors to Wilson Bros. & Co. by the youngest Wilson brother, Henry W. Wilson, along with John McArthur Harris and Howard S. Richards, this firm continued the commercial and railroad projects that Wilson Bros. had so effectively designed. In 1910 Henry W. Wilson withdrew from the firm, but the other two partners continued the work of the office, using the name Harris & Richards.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.