Edward M. Van Voorhees appears in the Philadelphia city directories from 1911 to 1917. He received his Diploma in Architecture from the Drexel Institute Day School in 1911 and by 1914 was established in the Hokanson & Van Voorhees partnership. This partnership did not endure for long, however, and 1916 found him working with Henry Harvey, an employee of the Day & Klauder firm.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.