Totten & Rogers was established by Columbia University graduates Laussat R. Rogers and George O. Totten, Jr. in 1897 in Washington, DC, where both had been in the employ of the Treasury Department. By 1898 they had also opened an office in Philadelphia, which Rogers ran from his home in New Castle, DE. Although work for the firm seems to drop off after 1904, when Rogers received a substantial inheritance, the office continues in the Philadelphia city directories through 1908.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.