Brothers William C. and Thomas B. Prichett operated an office located at 1430 South Penn Square from 1890 to 1894 and then moved to 424 Walnut Street, where William C. Prichett remained after his brother withdrew from the partnership. William C. Prichett was a University of Pennsylvania graduate in architecture, but no record of Thomas B. Prichett's education has been discovered. It is speculated that he was an accountant who served as the business partner in the firm because both before and after his association with the office, he is noted in the Philadelphia city directories as a bookkeeper.
Most of the work cited for the office is residential.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.