The firm of Berninger & Bower was formed by principals John A. Bower and Dominique Berninger in 1936. They continued to practice together until the eve of World War II. G. Harold Haag, who would later become a partner in the firm of Berninger, Haag & d'Entremont, worked for Berninger & Bower before 1939.
Emily T. Cooperman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.