The firm of Berninger, Haag & d'Entremont began when Dominique Berninger and Paul d'Entremont formed an association to design and build a residence for a carpet manufacturer in Bloomsburg, PA. They were joined shortly after by G. Harold Haag, who had worked for Berninger before World War II. In 1950, the firm became Haag & d'Entremont after Berninger's death.
Emily T. Cooperman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.