Carroll, Grisdale & Van Alen was formed in 1946, when William L. Van Alen joined J. Roy Carroll, Jr. and John T. Grisdale, who had formed a partnership the previous year. The reputation of the firm was quickly established with important commissions from the City of Philadelphia, including the Youth Study Center and the International Airport. The firm continued until 1973.
Emily T. Cooperman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.