This office was established in 1922 when prominent Catholic church architect Henry D. Dagit added sons Henry D., Jr. and Albert F. to the firm. Younger son Charles E. Dagit joined in 1925. The family firm successfully challenged the power of E. F. Durang & Son within the tight circle of Catholic church and institution architects.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2022 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2022 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.