First appearing in the Philadelphia city directories in 1919, Dreher, Churchman, Paul & Ford continued in operation until 1922 and included the services of architects Frederick W. Dreher, Sr., C. Wharton Churchman and landscape architects Arthur F. Paul and Stephen M. Ford. This firm was succeeded by Dreher & Churchman.
A transitional firm Dreher, Churchman & Paul operates in 1922.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.