Henry D. Dagit, III, inherited a long tradition of architectural service to the Catholic community. He was born in Philadelphia and received his B. Arch from the University of Virginia in 1958. Before graduation he worked (1955) for the Southern Brick and Tile Manufactures Company, but as early as 1949 he had already begun to work as a draftsman for the firm which his grandfather had established, Henry D. Dagit & Sons. From 1956 to 1958 he worked for Milton L. Grigg, but after graduation he permanently joined the family firm. In 1960 the name was revised to Henry D. Dagit & Son.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Clubs and Membership Organizations
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.