Biography

CONTRACTORS
Biography Projects Biographical References Related Architects printer-friendly version  
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Established in 1914 as the successor to B. Ketcham & Sons, this office flourished until 1935. It was succeeded as a sole proprietorship headed by John S. McQuade.

Written by Sandra L. Tatman.

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.