Established in 1914 as the successor to B. Ketcham & Sons, this office flourished until 1935. It was succeeded as a sole proprietorship headed by John S. McQuade.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.