Contracting firm Metzger & Wells operated from about 1903 through 1914, with partners Charles S. Metzger and James Wells. Although the office was based in Philadelphia, it extended its reach all across Pennsylvania and worked with some of the most notable architects of the time. The partnership was succeeded by Metzger, Fisher & White and eventually, around 1931, by Metzger & Company.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.