This office represents the partnership of Charles Barton Keen and William Roy Wallace, who began with the Keen firm as an office boy. Wallace had gone to North Carolina to work on Reynolds projects in 1922 with Keen and returned to Philadelphia in 1924. Eventually, in 1928 W. Roy Wallace permanently relocated to North Carolina, establishing his own firm and also supervising the building of Keen residences still unfinished in North Carolina.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.