Byron H. Edwards was born in Leavenworth, KA, and studied at Drexel Institute's evening program from 1910 to 1913, receiving his Certificate in House Construction in 1912. He also attended the T-Square Club atelier from 1920 to 1921 and by 1922 had established his own architectural office. He continued to practice alone until he was joined in December, 1923 by Alfred Green and established Edwards & Green. This partnership remained in effect until around 1928, but the office moved to New Jersey, where both architects were already residing. Their association continued in operation in Camden, NJ, at least through 1958.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Clubs and Membership Organizations
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- T-Square Club
- New Jersey Chapter AIA
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2022 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2022 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.