Biography

ARCHITECTS
Biography Projects Biographical References Related Architects printer-friendly version  
PHILADELPHIA ARCHITECTS AND BUILDINGS
SEARCH
OUR PARTNERS

Chiefly known as New Jersey architects, Edwards & Green moved their offices from Philadelphia to Camden, NJ, in 1928. In Camden the partners (Byron Edwards and Alfred Green) were responsible for the design and construction of the annex to the Camden County Courthouse.

Written by Sandra L. Tatman.

 

Philadelphia Architects and Buildings | About | Participating Institutions | Feedback | Search | Login
Website and System: Copyright © 2022 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2022 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.