Edwards & Hoffman represents the partnership of E. Nelson Edwards and Edward Fenno Hoffman. This partnership is first recorded in the Philadelphia city directories in 1925, but on his application in 1946 for the Federal Public Works register, Edwards stated that Edwards & Hoffman was established in 1919.
Like Edwards's earlier firm, Edwards & Baker, this office appears to have concentrated on residential projects.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2017 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2017 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.