Francis, Cauffman, Wilkinson & Pepper was formed when James B. Francis, D. Hughes Cauffman, and George O. Wilkinson, who had established a partnership in 1954, joined with Heyward M. Pepper. Pepper was then working under the name Pepper Associates, which continued the independent practice of his father, George W. Pepper, Jr. The firm name continued into the early 1980s, despite the deaths of Francis, Wilkinson, and Pepper before that time. The firm was succeeded by Francis, Cauffman, Foley, Hoffman around 1984.
Emily T. Cooperman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.