Frank M. Boeshore is listed as an architect in the Philadelphia city directories for the years 1909 to 1936. From 1924 to 1930, his office address is the same as the firm of Harris & Richards. Following the retirement of Richards in 1935, Boeshore continued with the firm along with John McArthur Harris. After Harris's retirement in 1937, Boeshore completed projects left on the boards, but then dissolved the firm and later began work on the restoration of Independence Hall under the direction of the National Park Service. He continues to list himself in the classified section of Philadelphia telephone directories under "Architects" through 1954.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Links to Other Resources
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.