Boyd, Abel & Gugert represents the office of D. K. Boyd, Victor Abel, and Francis A. Gugert, who appear to establish the firm around 1914 and continue in operation until 1935 when D. K. Boyd returned to independent practice. Although residences still formed the backbone of office activity, as they had for previous Boyd endeavors, a sprinkling of apartment houses, churches, schools, and office buildings also are represented in citations from the Philadelphia Real Estate Record and Builders' Guide.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.