Established by Walter H. Thomas and C. Wharton Churchman soon after Thomas's return from the Ecole in France, Thomas & Churchman benefited from Thomas's French training as well as Churchman's time with Cope & Stewardson. The young firm immediately established themselves as church architects, an affinity which Thomas would pursue for the rest of his career. In 1919 John Molitor joined Thomas & Churchman, and the name was changed to Thomas, Churchman & Molitor.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.