Established by R. G. Kennedy, Frank Hays, and Albert Kelsey, this office attracted residential alteration work as well as larger projects such as the ladies clubhouse for the Philadelphia Cricket Club and dormitory buildings for the Home of the Merciful Savior for Crippled Children, both from 1896. In 1900 Hays withdrew from the firm, leaving Kennedy & Kelsey as successors to the practice.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.