Kennedy & Kelsey succeeded Kennedy, Hays & Kelsey and continued in practice until R. G. Kennedy returned to his native Scotland. Although their work was chiefly residential, they did attact several non-residential clients, including the Marks Brothers department store at 116-122 North 8th Street (1899).
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2017 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2017 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.