Established in September, 1923, the partnership of Gleeson & Mulrooney represented the work of Raymond Gleeson and Thomas F. Mulrooney, both members of the Class of 1921 from the University of Pennsylvania. The firm's specialty was Catholic projects: churches, rectories, schools, etc. Mulrooney's contacts in Wilmington, where he resided, led the firm to undertake a number of projects in Delaware, but at its height Gleeson & Mulrooney maintained offices in both Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. In 1924 a variant on the firm name was introduced with Gleeson, Mulrooney & Burke, but that did not endure beyond 1924 (according to Philadelphia Real Estate Record and Builders Guide references).
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2022 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2022 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.