Successors to Folsom, Crowe & Stanton, this firm occupied offices at 1433 Chestnut Street in 1912 to 1914, at 1328 Walnut Street from 1915 to 1920, at 10 South 18th Street from 1922 to 1923. Their initial partnership was succeeded by Folsom, Stanton & Graham, but after John Graham withdrew in 1929, Folsom & Stanton returned, this time with offices in the new Architects Building on South 17th Street. The dissolution of Folsom & Stanton in 1942 occurred due to the death of William C. Stanton. Partner Donald Folsom only survived Stanton by a few months.
Folsom & Stanton concentrated on school buildings, but also designed a number of residences.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.