Frank E. Newman, Henry G. Woodman, and James Russell Harris established the office of Newman, Woodman & Harris in 1900. After Woodman's death in 1902, the remaining partners continued the firm as Newman & Harris.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.