The partnership of Newman & Harris was established by Frank E. Newman and James Russell Harris as a successor firm to Newman, Woodman & Harris after the death of Henry G. Woodman. Newman & Harris continued in partnership until 1910.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.