The Magaziner & Potter office first appears in the Philadelphia city directories in 1908 with offices at 137 South 5th Street. Partners Louis Magaziner and William Woodburn Potter would practice together until 1917, when Potter resigned from the firm. Following Potter's resignation, Louis Magaziner would establish successive firms: Magaziner & Eberhard (1917-1922); Magaziner, Eberhard & Harris (1922-1930); Louis Magaziner (1930-1948); and Louis & Henry Magaziner (1948-1956).
Magaziner & Potter specialized in theatres and hospitals.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.