Established in 1909 by George S. Morris and Richard Erskine, this firm named actually outlived one of its partners, George S. Morris, who died in 1922. The office's practice was general, with a generous number of commissions devoted to residential clients in New Jersey, where Erskine resided, and the suburbs of Philadelphia. By the early 1920s, however, a number of institutional projects had been added to their list, including work on the Friends Hospital located on Roosevelt Boulevard in Philadelphia.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.