Michael Errickson appears in Philadelphia city directories from 1832 through 1868. From 1832 to 1864 he notes an occupation as carpenter, but in 1865 he changes to "gentleman." It appears that he was one of a group of architects and carpenters employed on the Philadelphia Contributionship Building at 212 South Fourth Street.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.