Established in 1907 by Donald Folsom, John H. Crowe, and William C. Stanton, this firm initially occupied offices in the Drexel Building. Citations from the Philadelphia Real Estate Record and Builders Guide reflect a general practice.
In 1910 John H. Crowe withdrew from the firm, leaving Folsom & Stanton to continue the office work.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.