Established by carpenter/builder William C. McPherson, this business included his sons William C. McPherson, Jr., and Horace E. McPherson, who continued the enterprise under the name William C. McPherson & Son after the elder McPherson's death in 1894.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2017 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2017 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.