Although originally in Chicago, the George A. Fuller Company maintained offices in many cities across the country. In 1896 when the original George A. Fuller became ill, his son-in-law H. S. Black took over the operation of the company, expanding the scope of its business substantially. By 1902, following the death of Fuller, H. S. Black became president of the company with S. P. McConnell as vice-president and B. M. Fellows, secretary. By 1902 the company had offices in New York, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington, and Pittsburg. In Baltimore Paul Starrett represented the company's interests, with an office in the Guardian Trust Building. In Philadelphia the company maintained an office in the Stephen Girard Building.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.