Hatfield, Martin & White was formed in 1956 when James S. Hatfield joined Briton Martin and Theo White, who had worked in partnership since 1946. Earle W. Bolton, Jr. had been their third partner between 1946 and 1954. Hatfield, Martin & White continued into the early 1970s.
Emily T. Cooperman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.