Stickle & Associates was established in Cleveland, OH, by father George Wesley Stickley and son Robert W. Stickle. In this office the emphasis on Catholic projects which had marked the elder Stickle's work in Erie, PA, continued. Stickley & Associates evolved from Fuller & Stickle, Erie, PA, through Stickle, Kelly, Stickle (1946-1950), Cleveland, OH.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2023 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2023 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.