Jackson & Reed, with partners J. Elvin Jackson and J. Harris Reed, operated from offices at 804 Walnut Street, an address which Jackson maintained both before and after the activities of the partnership. According to the Philadelphia Real Estate Record and Builders Guide announcement of 1 August 1887, when the firm dissolved, J. Elvin Jackson finished the work on hand and continued to occupy the office.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.