Guy B. Johnson was employed in 1914 as a draftsman by Rankin & Kellogg and by 1923 had launched his short-lived partnership with H. E. Kennedy. By 1924 he was working independently and continued as such throughout the rest of his listings in the Philadelphia city directories. The only divergence from his usual architectural listing occurs in 1923, when he is also listed as the treasurer of the United Trust Co., and in 1925, when he was listed as the president of the Woodland Construction Co., for which he designed 10 residences to be built at 65th and Webster streets in 1924.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.