The firm of Bolton, Martin & White was formed in 1946 by Earle W. Bolton, Jr., Briton Martin, and Theo White. Their Bird House at the Philadelphia Zoo received an award from the AIA Producers' Council in 1953. The firm continued until 1954, when Bolton left to practice independently. In 1956, James Hatfield joined the remaining partners to form Hatfield, Martin & White.
Emily T. Cooperman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.