The principals of Martin & White were Briton Martin and Theo White. Their firm had been Bolton, Martin & White, founded 1946, until partner Earle W. Bolton, Jr. departed to practice independently in 1954. In 1956, Martin and White were joined by new partner James Hatfield.
Emily T. Cooperman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2019 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2019 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.