This Scranton, PA, architectural firm was created when George M. D. Lewis was made a partner in the office of Edward H. Davis. Davis had first established a practice in Scranton in 1891. The partnership continued until Davis's death in 1943.
Emily T. Cooperman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.