Pittsburgh architect James E. Allison lists an office in the Lewis Block, Pittsburgh,in a 1901 issue of the Philadelphia Real Estate Record and Builders Guide. By 1901 he is affiliated with Allison & Topp, also Lewis Block, and later, in 1906, establishes the office of Allison & Allison. Around 1929 Allison & Allison moved to Los Angeles, CA, where they were prominent in the development of the UCLA campus.
James E. Allison joined the AIA in 1899.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Clubs and Membership Organizations
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Southern California Chapter (AIA)
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2018 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2018 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.