Established first as a planing and sawmill enterprise, George Plowman & Co. transformed into an architectural office sometime in the 1890s. As architects the office maintained a business address at 1406 Chestnut Street.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.