Oscar S. Leidy was assocaited with Fetterolf & Rommel in Philadelphia and worked for the Philadelphia & Reading Railroad Company in its architectural department under the supervision of Otto Herold. He then moved out to Doylestown, PA, where he was for 18 years a draftsman with A. Oscar Martin. In 1928 when Martin admitted his son to a partnership, he also accepted Leidy, and changed the name of his office to A. Oscar Martin & Son.
Sandra L. Tatman.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2021 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2021 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.