- Dwyer, C. P. Economic Cottage Builder. Buffalo: Wanzer, McKim & Company, 1855 and later.
- Dwyer. Economy of Church, Parsonage and School Architecture Buffalo: Phinney & Company, 1856.
- Dwyer. "Ecclesiastical Architecture." Architectural Review and American Builders Guide (September 1868): 197-198.
- Dwyer. "Foundations." Architectural Review and American Builders Guide (November 1868): 349-351.
- Dwyer. "Foundations: Mitchell's Screw-Pile . . .: Architectural Review and American Builders Journal (December 1868): 405-408.
- Dwyer. Immigrant Builder; or, Practical Hints to Handymen Showing Clearly How to Plan and Construct Dwellings in the Bush, on the Prairie, or Elsewhere, Cheaply and Well, with Wood, Earth, or Gravel . . . Philadelphia: Claxton, Remsen & Haffelfinger, 1872.
Philadelphia Architects and Buildings |
Participating Institutions |
Website and System: Copyright © 2020 by The Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
Data and Images: Copyright © 2020 by various contributing institutions. Used by permission.
All rights reserved.